rob, yes... the file shows...

Local working directory is /ptenctest2
ls
229 Entering Extended Passive Mode (|||30974|).
125 List started.
test2.txt
test.txt
250 List completed.

Jay

On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 3:47 PM Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

None of these directories are mounts pointing to some directory underneath
/QOpenSys where case is that significant a factor?
If you do a ls does the remote file show, in that case?

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Suite 104
Ft. Wayne, IN 46818
Ship to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Dock 9C
Ft. Wayne, IN 46818
http://www.dekko.com