Thanks, Don!

I'm going to sleep on it and see what I feel like in the morning.  :)

On 11/5/2020 8:54 PM, Don Brown via MIDRANGE-L wrote:
Hi Joe,

Yes you are totally ok to do the disk replacement from SST

I have done it and many Cache batteries that way.

As you said you will only need the twinax console DST or restricted state.

But you should also be able to configure a LAN Console.

Cheers

Don Brown
Director

MSD Information Technology