May be on thing you could check:
1. Which SQL Naming conventions (SQL/System) are used in the environment
when creating your stored procedures
2. Which SQL Naming conventions (SQL/System) are used in the environment
when the stored procedure is executed.

This could also be a problem.
When creating a database object the unqualified specified objects are
searched in the environment and then qualified with the library.
When creating a database object the unqualified specified objects are not
resolved, and not searched before runtime.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Birgitta Hauser

Brown)
and keeping them!"
?Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they
don't want to.? (Richard Branson)