A system value I despise is QLMTDEVSSN. There are auditors, even some of the most respected in our industry, that have that as the first question on an audit.
Why don't I like it?
1 - Twinax is dead.
2 - Most users use multiple sessions.
3 - It gives a false sense of security as to what you are trying to accomplish.

What would be better instead is a telnet exit point which stops a user from signing on to multiple sessions from different IP addresses. You want to start up 5 sessions from your PC? Go ahead. You want to share a password and start up a session in shipping with the same id as the person in accounting? Not going to happen.
Now the only grief this would cause here is:
- The person who uses a PC and a hand held scanner.
- I get called to another's desk for an issue and I try to sign on as me with a different session to check something out.
Of course, I would be on the exception list. :-)
I don't share my password (trying to avoid yet another trip to the HR office, if you know what I mean).

Basically you want all the users which appear in the following:
WITH t1 as (
Select AUTHORIZATION_NAME, CLIENT_IP_ADDRESS
from table(qsys2.active_job_info(
RESET_STATISTICS => 'NO',
SUBSYSTEM_LIST_FILTER => 'QINTER' ,
JOB_NAME_FILTER => '*ALL',
CURRENT_USER_LIST_FILTER => '',
DETAILED_INFO => 'ALL'
)) A
-- RESET_STATISTICS: 'YES', 'NO'
-- SUBSYSTEM_LIST_FILTER: ''=ALL, 'MYSBS', 'SBS1,SBS2,SBS3' up to 25 names
-- JOB_NAME_FILTER: '*' = current job, '*ALL', '*CURRENT'=Same name as current job, '*SBS', '*SYS'
-- CURRENT_USER_LIST_FILTER: ''=ALL, 'ROB', 'ROB,SAM,PETE,LOU' up to 10 users
-- DETAILED_INFO: 'ALL', 'NONE' = This is the information in the columns prior to the JOB_DESCRIPTION_LIBRARY column. NONE has less overhead.
group BY AUTHORIZATION_NAME, CLIENT_IP_ADDRESS
),
t2 as (
select authorization_name, count(*) as numberofworkstations
from t1
group by authorization_name
having count(*)>1
order by authorization_name
)
Select AUTHORIZATION_NAME, CLIENT_IP_ADDRESS, JOB_NAME
from table(qsys2.active_job_info(
RESET_STATISTICS => 'NO',
SUBSYSTEM_LIST_FILTER => 'QINTER' ,
JOB_NAME_FILTER => '*ALL',
CURRENT_USER_LIST_FILTER => '',
DETAILED_INFO => 'ALL'
)) A
-- RESET_STATISTICS: 'YES', 'NO'
-- SUBSYSTEM_LIST_FILTER: ''=ALL, 'MYSBS', 'SBS1,SBS2,SBS3' up to 25 names
-- JOB_NAME_FILTER: '*' = current job, '*ALL', '*CURRENT'=Same name as current job, '*SBS', '*SYS'
-- CURRENT_USER_LIST_FILTER: ''=ALL, 'ROB', 'ROB,SAM,PETE,LOU' up to 10 users
-- DETAILED_INFO: 'ALL', 'NONE' = This is the information in the columns prior to the JOB_DESCRIPTION_LIBRARY column. NONE has less overhead.
where authorization_name in (
select authorization_name from t2)
ORDER BY AUTHORIZATION_NAME, CLIENT_IP_ADDRESS
;