Le 16/10/2020 à 22:11, Raul Alberto Jager Weiler a écrit :
I have tried backup, with the same result.
It does not allow to create copy descriptions:
CFGGEOMIR ASPDEV(D5) ACTION(*CREATE) SRCSITE(SITE9) TGTSITE(SITE8) SSN(*NO
NE) CRG(D5_CRG)

At one time, you will need two ASP copy descriptions and a session to link them. You can create them outside of CFGGEOMIR or use this command to create them.

If not yet done, you should review the redbook "IBM PowerHA SystemMirror for i:Using Geographic Mirroring(Volume 4 of 4)", chapter 3 where you will find detailed instructions.

http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/pdfs/sg248401.pdf

This thread ...