From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Raul Alberto Jager Weiler
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2020 12:06 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Disk pools

THIS EMAIL IS FROM AN EXTERNAL SENDER. DO NOT click links, open attachments, or provide any information if the sender is unknown or the email is unexpected.

I am reading the manuals in order to start the "Power HA" replication process in a small system (five disk, all local) If I create a disk pool using CFGASPDEV, will I be able to replicate it in another server) Both are v7.4 Or is there a special need to make it "switchable"?

On Fri, Sep 25, 2020 at 12:58 PM Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>