OK, thanks. I got it figured out I think.

Had a port block thing going on with 127.0.0.1.

It looks like there's a code limit of 24 x 80 screens.

Did you test any wide-screen stuff ? (27 x 1232)

Regards,
Richard Schoen
Web: http://www.richardschoen.net
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
------------------------------

message: 3
date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 19:10:05 -0400
from: Robert Rogerson <rogersonra@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Anyone doing automated 5250 testing with ACS ?

I'm not sure if the error has to do with the user and password but I checked and I didn't make any modifications there.

Basically the changes I made were to convert some of the subroutines to procedures and to drive the entry from a file or cursor.
I did make a procedure PauseJob2 which I used quite often when testing with a long wait time in order to debug. So I would start the tnProgram with a
10 second delay and then go to another session and strsrvjob and strdbg on the tnProgram to debug.
Also, I do not use the script file approach. As I said I use my own file or an sql cursor.

Rob