Thanks again. I'll get back to the web service creation next week now.

Best Regards,

Thomas Garvey

On 8/7/2020 12:52 PM, Nadir Amra wrote:
Have you loaded latest HTTP group PTF?

And is Java 8 64-bit amd Java 7 32-bit installed?

"MIDRANGE-L" <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 08/07/2020
12:37:11 PM:

From: Thomas Garvey <tgarvey@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 08/07/2020 12:37 PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Admin HTTP Server failing
Sent by: "MIDRANGE-L" <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sorry. I forgot you can't include screen shots here...

What I got in my browser was...
Unable to Connect
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at 192.168.0.5:2004

The open ports look like...
Remote Remote Local
Opt Address Port Port Idle Time State
* * 445 000:19:30 Listen
* * 446 000:20:05 Listen
* * 447 000:20:05 Listen
* * 448 000:20:05 Listen
* * 449 000:18:50 Listen
* * 515 000:19:58 Listen
* * 657 000:20:08 Listen
* * 2001 000:02:30 Listen
* * 3000 000:20:20 Listen
* * 5544 000:19:42 Listen
* * 5555 000:19:38 Listen
* * 5989 000:19:37 Listen

Should others, in the range of 2001-2010 be open?

Next steps?

Best Regards,

Thomas Garvey
Corporate Scientist
Unbeaten Path International
630-462-3991
/www.unpath.com <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?
u=http-3A__www.unpath.com_&d=DwIGaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=1i-
jGlz0-JTK1aLHcsU-

ew&m=iUM3ZoKd5yejEF0IEyV__O3Xg_-8p7JdJio2PmAewMI&s=aK5Y16pNBF2TvM73fJraF2SzgDuChMBAsNfeKf5VCh4&e=
/