Almost didn't reply because I feel you catch more flies with honey than vinegar...

Sorry about that. This list has provided tons of good advice over the years and I shouldn't take my frustrations with IBM out on everyone else here. But things like this aren't delaying IBM i in the race to stay competitive. They are the reason IBM is no longer even invited to the race.

Which message id are you looking for of these three?
select *
from qusrbrm.QA1A1LG
where LGMID in('CPD37C3', 'CPFA09E', 'CPD384E')

I added the error that shows in BRMS, CPD37C4 to the list above. I have CPD37C4 ('X objects not saved.') every day this month. The last message for the other 3 codes listed above was from 6/21/2020.

So let's say I give my non-iSeries auditors examples of our logs. Said logs indicate objects are not being saved. I cannot tell them what, even using hacks on the underlying log files. Certainly not from a BRMS report. Based on posts from 2018, I can use RTVDIRINF, querying underlying files, aggregating and taking into account directories that may be flagged to not save and there is no record of their contents or subfolders, etc. By this time, the auditors don't case anymore. We've gotten our audit score.

Spirax-Sarco Engineering Plc. This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by Cisco Cloud Email Security.