Well....guess we dont have the spreadsheet example part of the ACS base .
 Guess I created my own custom example so long ago its now just part of my
ACS.

If you have the latest HTTP PTF Groups on your IBM i, you will now have
ACS already loaded on your IBM i.  So, that means you can run that
version.   Here is an SQL Scripts to do that.

CL: STRQSH CMD('java -Dcom.ibm.iaccess.ActLikeExternal=true -jar
/qibm/proddata/access/acs/base/acsbundle.jar /plugin=cldownload
/system=common1 /clientfile=/home/acstest/three.xlsx /sql="
select user_name, sum(size) as total_spool_space from
qsys2.output_queue_entries_basic group by user_name order by
total_spool_space desc limit 10 "');

Couple of things to note... I have seen my posts get weird with '?'
sometimes... so no idea how this will post.  But, there is a single quote
before java and then at the very end of the string and a double quote "
wrapping the actual SQL statement.                  This works for me, ran
it on the Common1 system this morning.

Tim Rowe, timmr@xxxxxxxxxx
Business Architect Application Development & Systems Management for IBM i
IBM i ISV Council
IBM i Development Lab, Rochester, MN
(507) 253-6191 (Tie) 553-6191

http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/power/software/i/are/index.html