From: Jack Woehr <jwoehr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Bcc:
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 14:43:07 -0600
Subject: Change printer source drawer
The relationship between printer device description and printer file is
very murky to me.

I have a print dev descr for printer HP-1. The printer itself was
physically replaced by another HP. The source drawer seems only to be a
setting in the printer file. I have not found a printer file corresponding
only to HP-1.

Easy way to change source drawer?

--
Jack Woehr
Absolute Performance, Inc.

NON-DISCLOSURE NOTICE: This communication including any and all
attachments is for the intended recipient(s) only and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient of this communication, any disclosure, copying further
distribution or use of this communication is prohibited. If you received
this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete/destroy
all copies of this communication immediately.