From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nathan Andelin
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2020 12:57 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Hash Table Probe

Greg,

Since you're showing a "paging grid", you might want to take a look at this
example and use your mouse wheel to navigate page-to-page:

http://rd.radile.com/rdweb/info3/iui15/subfile.html

The code behind the app is explained here:

http://rd.radile.com/rdweb/info2/ibmiui15.html

In the RPG code, see that the variable "row_count" is incremented as rows
are "read" from the SQL result set. Although you seem to be okay with 800
milliseconds response time, I think you could do much better.

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 9:47 AM Greg Wilburn <