From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Miguel Peralta
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2020 2:01 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: AS400 Migration Question!

use multiple FTPs
over OS/400 comand line mkdir unix
over UNIX FTP:
user
password
cd / <--important
bin <-- or ascii? you need to probe cd unix mput *.* <-or whatever

for the moment I recommend that you need to learn fast PASE IBM® Portable Application Solutions Environment for i (PASE for i) and have it installed Option 33 (5770-SS1 - Portable Application Solutions
Environment) whoever installs the AS400 system asks you to install it, GOOD LUCK!