Looks like your thin client doesn't support any of the ciphers enabled by
default in IBM i TLS 1.3
Does the thin client have logging or error reporting?

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 10:07 AM Justin Taylor <jtaylor.0ab@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We have a thin client running 5250 emulation that's used a couple of times
a week. It worked fine last Wednesday, but today it won't connect. I can
ping the device from IBMi, so I know the networking is functional. I don't
see any messages in the *SYSOPR message queue or in History Log. There are
no applicable joblogs in QEZJOBLOG. If I disable SSL in the 5250 setup, it
will connect.

We did PTFs over the weekend, and I enabeld TLS 1.3 this morning.

Any suggestions on what I can do to troubleshoot this?

TIA