You can try these sites. All are excellent resources.

http://www.jcrcmds.com
or
http://www.as400pro.com - browse by topic or general web resources.
or
http://www.easy400.net

Very Respectfully,
Michael Mayer
IBM i Support / System Admin.
IT Operations.
The Florida Bar
651 E. Jefferson St
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-2300
mmayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
https://www.floridabar.org
Office: 850.561.5761
Cell: 518.641.8906

3. Re: Utility to retrive DSPF source from object (Jon Paris)

message: 3
date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 11:00:03 -0400
from: Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Utility to retrive DSPF source from object

It can be done. All of the refacing vendors (Look, Fresche, Rocket, Lansa, etc. etc.) can all do it but ...

They are some of the nastiest, hardest to use APIs there are.

If you have no experience with them and nobody offers you the use of their tool I can pretty much guarantee you that you will spend more time fighting with the APIs than in re-engineeering the display file that you have lost the source for - assuming that is why you are making the request.

One of the "recreate your lost source" vendors may also be able to do it - but last time I checked they were not cheap.