I googled the CPIAD09 message, and it says that it cannot be suppressed or rerouted.

https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/message-cpiad09-issued-qhst-prestart-job

Now I wonder if you can put a watch on those messages - the STRWCH command is used to do this, and you specify a MSGID, and can specify all jobs or a generic job name.

And you CAN monitor for messages to the history log, as it says here - "...You can specify to watch the message being added to the system operator message queue, the history log,..." - and you specify a program to be called when the message event occurs - I don't know if you can remove messages there from the history log - I've never tried it, and there's nothing that so far says you can't.

One of thevalues you get in the program is the message key - and generally speaking, you can use that to remove the message - again, I'm not sure about the history log.

HTH
Vern