Rob -

Thanks - I had everything but the STRBALBRM command. Balanced the media
and asked for 10 tapes on 1 of the 2 systems. I see the following message
in DSPLOGBRM:
Message . . . . : Request for 10 expired volumes successful.

Cause . . . . . : The check expired media command requested 10 volumes.
525
expired volumes are available for media class ULTRIUM5 at location
TAPMLB07

Followed by:

Message . . . . : Devices TAPMLB07 will be used for control group MTH
type *BKU.

Looking good so far - the CTLG does some other things then

Message . . . . : Starting SAVSYS to devices TAPMLB07.

Cause . . . . . : The operating system is being saved using media on
devices TAPMLB07.

Then I get this

Message . . . . : No media of class ULTRIUM5 is available at location

TAPMLB07. (C G)

Cause . . . . . : No media of class ULTRIUM5 exists or is available for
the
operation to use at location TAPMLB07.

It just said that it requested 10 tapes and there were 525 expired
available.
Any ideas?

Thanks,

Steve McKay