Darryl, I don'
Darryl, I don't think prompts won't work in batch.  They're more for an interactive process, like using F4.

On 4/14/2020 7:53 AM, a4g atl wrote:
Thanks all. I will check out the 2 solutions, Carsten's and program call to
get the values.

To clarify my need. The use is all back office that is it only happens on
the IBMi environment. There is no interactive part so web options, etc are
not an option.

The reason I am asking how to here is that using a display file requires
interactive use, which is not what I need. I need to get away from the
interactive part. So purely batch.

Thanks, Darryl.