I've read that it depends on HOW the IFS file is created. Unfortunately, I
can't find the link right now but I believe it was a Carol Woodbury article
on IF security.

Gord

On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 at 07:23, Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<snip>
it inherits other attributes from the containing directory, including the
default authorizations for "user, group, world" etc
</snip>
Does it though? I don't think so. I think it varies by the command used
to create the stream file.

CHGAUT OBJ('/home/rob/trash') USER(CRAIGS) DTAAUT(*RWX) OBJAUT(*ALL)
EDTF STMF('/home/rob/trash/test3.txt')
DSPAUT OBJ('/home/rob/trash/test3.txt')
CRAIGS is not listed on test3.txt

Group Dekko