From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Smith,
Mike
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 10:50 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] RE: sql troubles

Thanks for the reply
That doesn't seem to help much.
I still get both records for 20181212

SELECT prem, reading, rdate, max(digits(rdate)
concat(rtime)) FROM hstread00 WHERE rdate between
20181212 and 20190101 and batch <> 'OORTE' and prem = '100' GROUP BY prem,
reading, rdate order by prem, rdate
PREM READING DATE MAX
100 14,936.00 20,181,212 20181212100000
100 14,939.00 20,181,212 20181212110020