From: Stefan Tageson <Stefan.Tageson@xxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Bcc:
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 14:17:17 +0000
Subject: RE: Secure FTP (FTPS) battle when moving to V7R4
Hi,
This is how it looks like in an lpar not far from here 😊
V7R4:
Sequence Cipher
number Suite
0
10 *AES_128_GCM_SHA256
20 *AES_256_GCM_SHA384
30 *CHACHA20_POLY1305_SHA256
40 *ECDHE_ECDSA_AES_128_GCM_SHA256
50 *ECDHE_ECDSA_AES_256_GCM_SHA384
60 *ECDHE_RSA_AES_128_GCM_SHA256
70 *ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_GCM_SHA384

The first three lines are new, the others are found in V7R3 as well.

V7R3:
0
10 *ECDHE_ECDSA_AES_128_GCM_SHA256
20 *ECDHE_ECDSA_AES_256_GCM_SHA384
30 *ECDHE_RSA_AES_128_GCM_SHA256
40 *ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_GCM_SHA384
50 *RSA_AES_128_GCM_SHA256
60 *RSA_AES_256_GCM_SHA384
70 *ECDHE_ECDSA_AES_128_CBC_SHA256
80 *ECDHE_ECDSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA384
90 *ECDHE_RSA_AES_128_CBC_SHA256
100 *ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA384

From line 50 and below have not made it thru V7R4

TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 are disabled out of a V7R4-box.

Best regards

stefan.tageson@xxxxxxxx
M +46 732 369934