Assuming that physical row order is not a concern...

I ran this statement:
select
system_table_schema, system_table_name, system_table_member,
avgrowsize, number_deleted_rows, avgrowsize * number_deleted_rows as deleted_space
from qsys2.syspartitionstat
order by 6 desc
;
I have 17 in the nine figures and one in the 10 figures of 'deleted_space'.
Instead of just issuing a blanket RGZPFM for each significant row returned I thought of trying to automatically determine a recommended value for KEYFILE on the RGZPFM command.
Is there a way to determine a "most used" index?
I realize that "most used" may be not be the way to go if you really want some particular program to be screamingly fast that requires a different order but I'm figuring that something is better than nothing.

Our current ERP package does not use primary keys on the tables so keeping it simple by stating KEYFILE(*FILE) often buys you nothing.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738