If you haven't configured HTTP logging yet, I'd suggest doing that in order
to determine (if possible) the source of a DoS attack if it were to happen
again. In the case of one of our clients, one of my colleagues who has
since retired had coded some JavaScript that backfired and flooded the
server with something like 40 million repeating requests over a 24 hour
period. That didn't take the site down, thankfully.

Since the job log you posted contains only information and completion
messages (severity 00), that doesn't appear to be the cause of the crash.
Do you have any other ideas what caused the site to fail?