I thought you probably did - yet the wording did not say this, to my reading of it.

On 2/10/2020 6:21 AM, Rob Berendt wrote:
That I knew.

Rob Berendt
-- IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive Garrett, IN 46738 Ship to: Dock 108 6928N 400E Kendallville, IN 46755 http://www.dekko.com -----Original Message----- From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Vernon Hamberg Sent: Friday, February 7, 2020 4:54 PM To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: subsystem vs shared pools CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. The "2" and "3" mean that QBATCH uses 2 machine pools, *BASE and *SHRPOOL1, IIRC. A subsystem can be running stuff in more than one machine pool. Those numbers are the pool IDs from WRKSYSSTS On 2/7/2020 2:31 PM, Rob Berendt wrote:
By "batch jobs" I did not take that to only mean QBATCH. That being said, I did check out the routing entries for the QBATCH subsystem. Should any of these be pointing to subsystem pool 1, which ends up being *BASE?
Start
Seq Nbr Program Library Compare Value Pos Pool
15 QCMD QSYS 'QIGC' 1 1
300 QCMD QSYS 'QS36EVOKE' 1 2
500 AMZPBJ AMALIBA 'AAMAPICSDB1' 69 1
700 QCL QSYS 'QCMD38' 1 2