Roberto

I hope that  the Open Source Package Manager is supported by IBM. I would contact IBM support and report this problem.

Although this list is a wonderful resource, it is not IBM. IBM is the best place ultimately to go for IBM products and applications, right?

Now that I have said that, I wonder if there is an authority problem with your installation of yum, etc., on the new machine. For example, I did try to install things on our development machine. Many things were not installed, because I don't have enough authority as a developer. So I see nothing in any of those tabs, either.

Good luck!
Vern