It's a certificate authority, not a certificate. Most likely one loaded
by IBM when you created the *SYSTEM store.

Hard to tell if anything requires it honestly, but if it expires and things
still work, you should be able to delete it. You should look for others
that are expiring soon and remove them as well. Some SSL applications will
throw an error with "certificate expired" even if it has nothing to do
with the application or the SSL resources it's using.

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #16 <https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html>: No external
"helper" PC system required. 100% IBM i native!