Not very simple. Spacing is off, etc.
Can you analyze the following returned from below?
(
SELECT MYCOL1, MYCOL2
FROM ROB.DM1 DM1 LEFT OUTER JOIN ROB.DM2 DM2
ON DM1.MYCOL1 = DM2.MYCOL2)

Source:
create table rob.dm1 (
mycol1 char(5)
);

create table rob.dm2 (
mycol2 char(5)
);

insert into rob.dm1 values ('A');
insert into rob.dm2 values ('A');

create view rob.dmv1 as (
select mycol1, mycol2
from rob.dm1 left outer join rob.dm2
on dm1.mycol1 = dm2.mycol2)
;
select table_name, view_definition
from qsys2.sysviews
where view_definition like ('%DM1%') and view_definition like ('%MYCOL1%')
;