We have to change our ZPL terminator character before we use labelary. We
purchased his software and use it to convert ZPL to GIF. Fedex and UPS
servers will give you a string of ZPL to send to a printer but we wanted to
print it on a form with other things. It works well.

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 8:22 AM Rick Rauterkus <rick.a.rauterkus@xxxxxxxxxx>