CALL QP2TERM
touch ~/.ssh/config
chmod 600 ~/.ssh/config

EDTF '/home/ROB/.ssh/config'
Host gdl57
HostName gdl57.dekko-1
User rob
IdentityFile ~/.ssh/rob_gdisys.pub
Which begs the question: Do I use the private key or the public key?
Well, I tried both. I still get prompted for the password.

So I did some more reading and tried this:
PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-Service ssh-agent

Status Name DisplayName
------ ---- -----------
Stopped ssh-agent OpenSSH Authentication Agent

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Start-Service ssh-agent
Start-Service : Service 'OpenSSH Authentication Agent (ssh-agent)' cannot be started due to the following error:
Cannot start service ssh-agent on computer '.'.
At line:1 char:1
+ Start-Service ssh-agent
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : OpenError: (System.ServiceProcess.ServiceController:ServiceController) [Start-Service],
ServiceCommandException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : CouldNotStartService,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.StartServiceCommand

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-Service ssh-agent | Select StartType

StartType
---------
Disabled

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-Service -Name ssh-agent | Set-Service -StartupType Automatic
PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Start-Service ssh-agent
PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-Service ssh-agent

Status Name DisplayName
------ ---- -----------
Running ssh-agent OpenSSH Authentication Agent

Now when I try
CALL QP2TERM
ssh gdl57
I get:
ssh: connect to host gdl57.dekko-1 port 22: Connection refused

So I asked for more detail:
ssh -vvv gdl57
OpenSSH_8.0p1, OpenSSL 1.1.1c 28 May 2019
debug1: Reading configuration data /home/ROB/.ssh/config
debug1: /home/ROB/.ssh/config line 1: Applying options for gdl57
debug1: Reading configuration data /QOpenSys/QIBM/ProdData/SC1/OpenSSH/etc/ssh_config
debug2: resolving "gdl57.dekko-1" port 22
debug2: ssh_connect_direct
debug1: Connecting to gdl57.dekko-1 [10.10.9.30] port 22.
debug1: connect to address 10.10.9.30 port 22: Connection refused
ssh: connect to host gdl57.dekko-1 port 22: Connection refused
$

cat ~/.ssh/known_hosts
<redacted>
gdl57.dekko-1,10.10.9.30 ecdsa-sha2-nistp256 <redacted>
gdl57 ecdsa-sha2-nistp256 <redacted, matches redacted information on line immediately above>
$

Bibliography:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/52113738/starting-ssh-agent-on-windows-10-fails-unable-to-start-ssh-agent-service-erro
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/administration/openssh/openssh_keymanagement