FTP uses the display station for command INPUT and message OUTPUT so this
needs to be overridden for use in batch mode

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 7:38 AM Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It just seems weird that it would throw the CPD0772 message. But it
clearly states that. Odd.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Don
Brown via MIDRANGE-L
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2020 7:04 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Don Brown <DBrown@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ftp command fails in batch bound program

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not
click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know
the content is safe.

For anyone that looked at this the solution was related to the OVRDBF and
DLTOVR commands

This document explains the issue;

https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/problems-ile-batch-ftp-programs-and-activation-groups

The OVRDBF required; OVRSCOPE(*CALLLVL)

And the DLTOVR needed to be change to; LVL(*)

Cheers

Don Brown