The logic does the following, all in CL:
* Retrieves the system date into a character field, 6 long.
* Uses CVTDAT to convert the date into a Long Julian format,
field is character, length 7
* Then it puts the Long Julian value into a decimal field,
length 7 and subtracts 7 from that
* It then moves that result back to the character field, length
7, used in step 2
* Then tries a CVTDAT to convert that to an ISO date and blows up
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.