yes, Vernon thanks for that...

I am aware that some shops create their own SWPUSRPRF over this API to
accomodate what I'm trying to do...

but first seeing if there is not a more simpler (less taboo) way of doing
it via basic sbmjob method.

Jay

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 8:56 AM Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Jay

There is an API to change user profile - this would be similar to the
current user, IIRC, that we see on CGI jobs.

That might be what you need, eh?

HTH
Vern