https://www.linkedin.com/in/jim-coon-38b89850/
Appears Jim Coon still works at IBM Rochester, MN

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 6:53 PM Thomas Burrows <thomas.burrows.1957@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Find a person named JIM COON who did work at IBM Rochester, MN

He worked the DHCF emulation where 3270 sessions could be done on the
System 36.

Not sure if Jim is still in Rochester. Dude was kind of technical and not
much on the
social side.