Possibly a silly question, but... Are you sure you are picking up the new print file at run time? Library list issues, or some kind of hard coding maybe?
How about making another change, perhaps to some inconsequential text, and use that to prove you are getting the right file.
Otherwise, I have nothing.
Sam

On 12/2/2019 12:10 PM, Alan Shore via MIDRANGE-L wrote:
I have opened up my file in RDi, using Report Designer and BOTH fields LYLTYMSG01 and LYLTYMSG01 are using the keyword FONT with parameter 222
However, when I print the spool file - they DEFINITELY are NOT printing using the FONT
When I open up the spool file in my outq using ACS - that also shows that the font size is NOT 222
I was hoping that it would show the actual font size for all the characters - unfortunately not

Complete blank as to how to proceed from here as I have also used FONT(69) on these 2 fields with no change

Alan Shore
E-mail : ASHORE@xxxxxxxx
Phone [O] : (631) 200-5019
Phone [C] : (631) 880-8640
'If you're going through hell, keep going.'
Winston Churchill



As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

This thread ...

Follow-Ups:
Replies:

Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2022 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].

Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.