From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Alan Shore via MIDRANGE-L
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2019 10:28 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Alan Shore <ashore@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: WRKJOBSCDE to be run EVERY Saturday AND the first of each montgh

Thanks for the reply Mark
Im leaning towards a second job scheduled entry for the 1st of the month only, but loading in all the dates that the first of the month is a Saturday, into the omit parameter OMITDATE for the next 10 years or so

Alan Shore
E-mail : ASHORE@xxxxxxxx
Phone [O] : (631) 200-5019
Phone [C] : (631) 880-8640
'If you're going through hell, keep going.'
Winston Churchill