I must confess I have not. Where should I do so?

On Tue, 26 Nov 2019 at 10:59, DrFranken <midrange@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Have you passed this on to the ACS team? They are actively working on
this tool!!

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com

On 11/26/2019 10:51 AM, Gord Hutchinson wrote:
I have some issues using iACS's Index Advisor.

When/if I create an index based on the suggestions, I delete the
recommendation from the INdex Advisor.

I sort the display by the table name. When I scroll down to a specific
table and delete an advised index, the display repositions. Not even to
the top of the list. I'd like it to stay position where I scrolled to.

You can't filter by table name.

When a number of indexes are selected it doesn't delete them all when I
press 'Delete' or right-click & select delete. When trying to delete a
large number of advised indexes it can take several passes.

Gord

On Tue, 26 Nov 2019 at 08:51, Justin Taylor <JUSTIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>