And that's pretty much spot on with what Ranga and I are telling them.

I have also been observing the URLs as I get data and yeah it's WAY up there. What's worse is their insentience that 'The Community' will just deal with it by migrating their content to the new community or perhaps somewhere else.

I've been told by some who've tried that the new communities have different page rules and requirements so it's not a simple re-post, it's a full rework to get the content in there.

Further IBM ignore with that is often the content is created by people in spare time, not paid, and as a consequence they simply don't have the bandwidth to make that move. For some it will be 'the last straw' and the content, it not preserved in another way, will vanish.

And even IF it moves will you be able to find it???

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com