Thanks everyone. I have this working and just need to automate it. For now
it was a proof of concept for someone.

I create the Excel spreadsheet on the IFS using XLERATOR/CPYTOEXCEL and its
transform of *OOXML to create a spreadsheet with the extension of .xlsx
Next I FTP to the shared drive by setting cd to IFS directory, lcd to the
shared drive, bin for binary and get. (I am currently just running it from
my laptop command prompt).
I will probably have to run this from a CL program so I have work to do,
but at least I can open the spreadsheet without any errors. The first few
times I was using a different transform and outputting to a .xls extension
and I was getting corruption errors.