So that is the SPCN cable. You are supposed to connect two of them but only one is required for the system to run. Without it the expansion tower will not power up.

One end goes to SPCN 0 on the 520. There should be two ports next to each other SPCN 0 and 1. Be sure to use the lower numbered one!

One the expansion tower there will be four ports that look quite similar but the white plastic plug in one hole of each prevents you from using the 3rd and 4th which is good since you want this cable on the lower numbered SPCN port, I believe they are numbered SPCN 1 and 2 on that.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com