Thanks, Bryan.

SNDPTFORD has been changed to order *CUMPKG in *SAVF format when
that format is requested.

Shouldn't that read:

SNDPTFORD has been fixed to order *CUMPKG in *SAVF format when
that format is requested like it did in the past

:)

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
Need to interface with Braintree with your IBM i? Contact me
<https://www.bvstools.com/contact.html> for more information!