Thanks Carsten.

Wish I'd have the forethought to keep all of my stuff.

I'm having similar issues with IBM Systems Mag deciding to "drop" a bunch of our older stuff. Luckily I do have most of that in some form.

On Sep 22, 2019, at 3:51 AM, Flensburg, Carsten <Flensburg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jon,

You can find most of the articles in printed pdf-format in a zip-file (iProDeveloper_Articles.zip) here:
https://spaces.hightail.com/space/00SJA

Cheers,
Carsten

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jon Paris
Sent: 20. september 2019 22:53
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Regarding Decryption of AES128 encrypted data in RPGLE and query regarding CRC 32

Hmmm - that's good and bad. Good that I now have the link (thank you) and bad because the encryption articles do not seem to be there.

On Sep 20, 2019, at 4:08 PM, Mark Waterbury <mark.s.waterbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

They are pretty much all here:
https://smex12-5-en-ctp.trendmicro.com:443/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=
https%3a%2f%2fapimymymy.wordpress.com%2fauthor%2fapimymy%2f&umid=9b7c5
520-c8d0-41ed-939f-fa67de022918&auth=bdbe3990c58ac860d070ebb2aff658185
2d36dfe-304deaa9f90c2fb066d6696f7bc3588563fc68f7

Thanks, Carsten. :)