Thank you John.

I use WSCST *PDF all the time and am familiar with the TOSTMF, it didn't
occur to me that I could use a plain text file. That's great! Except..
When I use WSCST *NONE the text in the stream file is not correct. The 3rd
and 4th line of text look good though.

! LyF ! Lyó F1DFLT Ú ! Lyò F1DFLT ! Lyö
ú - ! Lw® ¢ \ ! L£º
¬FO0090,0882¬BY04,3,100¬BCN,0303,N,N¬FD>;>800008840020121578208
U¬PQ0001,0000,0000,N¬FS¬MCY¬XZ L F ! Lzº ! Lz® ! Lzy

On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 9:02 PM John Yeung <gallium.arsenide@xxxxxxxxx>