From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 8, 2019 11:41 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Updating DB2 table from one IBM i to Another IBM i

Not for what the OP is trying to do.

cl: CRTDDMF FILE(ROB/MYDDMF) RMTFILE(ERPLXF/RCO) RMTLOCNAME(gdihq *IP);

create table rob.barf as (

select * from rob.myddmf)

with data;

SQL State: 42851 Vendor Code: -7011 Message: [SQL7011] MYDDMF in ROB not table, view, or physical file. Cause . . . . . :   The SQL statement *N cannot be performed on a file which is not a table, view, single format logical file, or physical file. Recovery
 . . . :   Do one of the following: -- Use a control language (CL) command to do the function. -- Select the correct table, view, logical, or physical file.