Cross posting to both Midrange and Nontech:

We currently use JDE World as our ERP, but this isn't a specific-to-JDE question:

We receive imports from China via shipping containers. A container can have full or partial shipments of one or more purchase orders. The problem is that JDE does not have the native functionality to distribute the landed costs appropriately, and the user has had to resort to Excel to perform these calcs.

I've been searching for an add-on app that we can integrate with our current receiving process. I could write the custom code myself, but want to see if there's anything available on the market before reinventing the wheel.

And I've not been having any luck. I did just stumble across this IT Jungle article about the Software Concepts ERP: https://www.itjungle.com/2018/04/09/what-a-concept-distribution-software-aimed-at-real-smbs/

It just so happens to include this in its feature set:

Importing Logistics: This module allows a user to track true costs associated with importing goods from overseas. These costs may include ancillary shipping charges or a variety of unusual costs. Additional functionality within this module allows user to build containers from one or multiple purchase orders by line item.

That's exactly what we need, but I'd rather not perform a complete ERP migration!

Anyone know of a stand-alone app that could accomplish this?

Thanks
Bob Cagle