Thank you Jim, your message is an excellent resume of the DDS manual,
and much easier to read.

The SET (Paraguayan version of IRS) provides samples:
https://ekuatia.set.gov.py/consultas/

I did ask the list because of my lack of experience in printing pretty,
and the fact that the 7.4 manual is old.

Since we are working in a newspaper, I will prepare a basic model and
ask a graphic designer about the choice of fonts, size and distribution
in the page.