Hi Bill
Im afraid that I cannot supply you with an answer to your question
However, here are a few things to think about as far as REORGS and reclaiming space
We have FINALLY been given the go ahead to purge data - starting with BEFORE 1995

1. Don't forget the ifs
Its amazing how much data is down there from WAAAAAAAAAAY back when

2. You don't say what release you are on - but I am assuming somewhat current
Run this SQL to collect data as to how many deleted records there are in what file

Select a.Table_schema, a.Table_name, a.Table_partition,
a.Number_rows,
a.Number_Deleted_ROWS, a.DATA_SIZE,
a.Variable_length_size, a.Number_Distinct_Indexes
FROM QSYS2.SYSPARTITIONSTAT a

It could take a while

From the results =- you can determine which files have the most number of deleted records

3. As far as the reorgs go - if you have journals on the files you can cancel the reorgs with no problems
If there are no journals on the files - cancel on a reorg will be MUCH more difficult and can produce problems
Prompt the command RGZPFM - you will see the parameter ALWCANCEL

Alan Shore
E-mail : ASHORE@xxxxxxxx
Phone [O] : (631) 200-5019
Phone [C] : (631) 880-8640
'If you're going through hell, keep going.'
Winston Churchill