These are my system values:

Security Auditing System Values

Current QAUDCTL system value . . . . . . : *AUDLVL *OBJAUD
*NOQTEMP

Current QAUDLVL system value . . . . . . : *AUTFAIL *CREATE *DELETE

*NETCMN *OBJMGT
*OPTICAL
*PGMADP *PGMFAIL *PRTDTA

*SAVRST *SECURITY
*SERVICE
*SPLFDTA *SYSMGT *NETSCK

Current QAUDLVL2 system value . . . . . . : *NONE

I used CPYAUDJRNE ENTTYP(SF) and CPYAUDJRNE ENTTYP(PO) and ran an SQL over
the outfile. If memory serves it's the SF entries that way where it
printed.