On many IBM websites there is a Contact link at the bottom. On the Contact link you have to pick your type. Website feedback is one. I tried that link to submit a correction or enhancement to one website. I received an automated reply from someone pointing me to another website. It was obvious to me once I got to that website that it was a method to try to reach out to IBM to sell them an idea, your business or other related venture.
Words cannot say how infuriating this is.
I got the original response below. I tried the link. I replied back to the email and got the next email.

<FirstEmail>

Dear Rob Berendt,

Thank you for contacting IBM.

We are in receipt of your e-mail requesting assistance
with submitting an update to IBM.

Please be advised that you have reached a North American
general contact forum.

Please visit the below link to obtain information
about IBM External submissions. you may also submit
an update here:

https://www-01.ibm.com/contact/submissions/extsub.nsf/
ExternalSubmission

Please copy and paste the entire URL as a single line into
the address bar of your Internet browser.

Thank you for visiting our site and contacting IBM.

Parav Chaudhary
Electronic Response Center
CALLOWN Log Number: 403479
</FirstEmail>

<MyResponse>
I'm confused by your response.

Does this mean that any and all website feed back will be ignored and solely result in an automated response that you fill in the entire feedback at yet another website? If so, then why doesn't "website feedback" go to this other site directly?

Are you working on my feedback or do I need to resubmit it at this other site?
</MyResponse>

<IBMReply>

Dear Rob,

Thank you for contacting IBM.

We are in receipt of your e-mail requesting assistance
with submitting an idea to IBM.

Please visit the below link to obtain information about
IBM External submissions. you may also submit your
idea here:

https://www-01.ibm.com/contact/submissions/extsub.nsf/ExternalSubmission

If you prefer to leave a message with the External Submissions
team, please call 203-486-6816. The phone message must
contain your name, e-mail address and a short, non-confidential
statement of the purpose of the inquiry. Please be advised, all
communications to IBM are accepted only on a non-confidential
basis.

Thank you for visiting our site and contacting IBM.

Habeeb Pasha
Electronic Response Center
CALLOWN Log Number: 403551
</IBMReply>