Jim,

Libraries to omit . . . . . . . OMITLIB *DELETE
is not working as designed, per help text.

Libraries to omit (OMITLIB) - Help

Specifies the libraries you want to omit from recovery. You can choose
to includes all libraries, or exclude deleted libraries and/or specifies
libraries, and/or generic libraries. Up to 25 iterations can be
specified.

Single values

*DELETE
Exclude deleted libraries from the recovery. Please note that only
libraries deleted before the last run of Start Maintenance for BRM
(STRMNTBRM) will be omitted.

*NONE
Include all libraries in the recovery.
Other values (up to 25 repetitions)

library-name
Exclude the named library from recovery.

*generic-library-name
Exclude libraries beginning with this generic name from recovery.

Paul