Thanks for that Ira - would never have thought of them.

Many thanks to all who responded - can't believe the range of pricing there is out there. One of the oddities appears to be that many of the companies I have looked at appear to be reseller of Comodo certs - but they are way cheaper. Very strange.

Haven't made a decision yet - thinking seriously of tying the free route and see how well t works.

Thanks to all once again.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com